Menu
Jaynel80
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix/YouTube App not working

Had a new tivo box fitted a week ago and now unable to access Netflix and YouTube Apps. After being passed from pillar to post was asked to call Netflix direct by virgin to sort the problem that no one seems to have a clue about. Netflix checked account and all is ok as i advised to virgin operator, who was very rude, as we can access on tablets. Seems that the Apps aren't installed on the new box as they aren't coming up on the Apps & Games section of the menu. After over 10 calls to Virgin in the last week I am hoping someone can shed some light on this or can advise if they have had similar problems!
Thanks
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netflix/YouTube App not working

Hi Jaynel80,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I deeply apologise for the Netflix and YouTube apps not working. I understand this is an important feature for the TiVo® box.

Seeing as the apps are not showing up in the Apps & Games section then that does suggest they're not on there. I'm afraid I'm not able to send a signal down which makes them available. I'll need to send an engineer around to swap the box.

I'll now send you a private message to discuss further. To view this click on the purple envelope on the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netflix/YouTube App not working

Hi Jaynel80,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I deeply apologise for the Netflix and YouTube apps not working. I understand this is an important feature for the TiVo® box.

Seeing as the apps are not showing up in the Apps & Games section then that does suggest they're not on there. I'm afraid I'm not able to send a signal down which makes them available. I'll need to send an engineer around to swap the box.

I'll now send you a private message to discuss further. To view this click on the purple envelope on the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team