Menu
marsboy
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix Voucher still not received - chased twice

Due to a complaint and some problems with my service, I was offered a Netflix voucher to apologise. After waiting a week it turns out this wasn't processed correctly by virgin over the phone. 

I called up and spoke to the nicest lady, who went through and reprocessed the voucher - even got a email about my package changes so assuming this was done properly this time. 

It has been over a week and still no voucher. What's going on virgin! You offer something to apologise for lack of communication and for screwing this up then I has be to now chase this 3 times! So I need to raise another complaint. This this the only way that things happen at virgin!!!

0 Kudos
Strangeland16
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Voucher still not received - chased twice

Have you tried checking ro make sure its not gone into a spam folder by mistake ?
0 Kudos
marsboy
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yep. And it hasn't. Also email address was confirmed to me on the second call - so has been sent to the correct address
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi marsboy,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you've had to chase us more than once to obtain the Netflix code, this is not what we like to hear.  I can see you have been in touch since and have the code now so I hope all is working ok now for you?

I'm here to help so if you need anything else, please let me know.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos