Menu
snow_business
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix Stuck on 25%

I like using Channel 204 to watch Netflix. However, the menu is very clunky compared to using Netflix on my PS3 or smart TV. Also, whenever I choose something to watch it buffers on 25% and gets stuck. Sometimes it times-out and tells me to check my internet connection, which is fine. Other times I can hear the sound but not the picture. Very frustrating. Any ideas why this keeps happening? Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Stuck on 25%

Hi Snow_business Smiley Happy

Thank you for taking the time out to speak to the Community, welcome in! Smiley Happy

I would like to help and when the Netflix isn't working as it should it's never the best.

I've been able to run some tests on the TV services in the home and whilst I've not been able to find anything as of yet, I was able to see some power level issues on the Hub. These signals would need adjusting by and engineer and whilst they are there, canalso observe what's going on. 

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
douglasg
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This problem is very mature, yet no attempt has been made to solve it.

Virgin Media appear to have very little interest in solving this problem and aren't worried that their customers might change supplier as a result. As for Netflix, they either don't see it as a major issue, aren't aware of the problem, or have no control.

Let's head over to Amazon Prime and watch Mr Robot until they've figured it out.
0 Kudos
snow_business
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You're right! They sent an engineer to out to resolve the problem but he told me that it was a problem between Virgin and Netflix that needs to be resolved. Felt sorry for him as he's being sent on pointless home visits to resolve the Netflix issue that is beyond his control.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Snow_business,

Thank you for your comment in the Community Smiley Happy

I have popped you over a PM with some information and I hope that we are able to help.

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos