Menu
kempster90
Joining in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Netflix Issues

Hi there, 

Is anyone else having issues with Netlfix? For the last few weeks when we press the red button to log in an error message pops up saying "Step Back". We used to be able to get round out by changing channels and going back, or re-starting the TiVo box. Now it won't do anything but give us the step back message.

Accessing through the app store doesn't work either. 

Any ideas on how to get it working again?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Issues

Hi kempster90

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with Netflix on your TiVo box lately.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look and run some tests on the set top box form our end. We're not detecting any errors at the moment though, have you noticed this issue occur at any certain times of the day?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
kempster90
Joining in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

HI Craig,

It's happening all the time, different times of the day doesn't really make a difference. We've just tried to access Netlflix and it's done it again.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hey kempster90

Thanks for getting back to me, what happens when you try to access the app from my apps section on the TiVo menu.

Are you getting any errors when accessing On Demand or any other applications?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
kempster90
Joining in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

HI Craig,

As said in my original post, the app doesn't work either. We retried last night and today and it comes up with an error message that the service is unavailable.

0 Kudos
Markylad69
Joining in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Had Virgin installed today after many years with Sky. I have the new V6 Tivo box but am not able to watch Netflix. It just keeps saying. "Application loading
Netflix is loading onto the tivo box
Please wait a moment and try starting netflix again.
(V312) .
I have waited around 2hrs but still nothing.
Any help would be appreciated.
Working fine on my tabletxand phone BTW.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hey kempster90

Thanks for getting back to me, would you be able to try and view On Demand or Catch Up content to see how that works?

I've sent some signals to the set top box, if you're able to reboot it after reading this message to give it another go, I'd love to hear how that goes.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll talk soon

Craig

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Markylad69

Sorry to hear about the issues with your Netflix app at the moment, is this the same after a reboot?

I've also run some tests on the set top box and we're seeing an issue in your area which is causing intermittent interactive services, which includes connection to the applications. (Reference F004610345) 

We're working hard to resolve this issue but you should find a reboot solves it most of the time as the issue is only an intermittent one.

Talk soon, I'd love to hear from you regarding this.

Craig

0 Kudos
Markylad69
Joining in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig. Netflix still giving same issues despite reboot.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Sorry again for the problems you're experiencing Markylad69

We're working hard to resolve this and fingers crossed, it'll be resolved very soon.

I'll be here should you want an update on the issue at any time.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos