Menu
Glenn1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Netflix Buffering

Hello. i too am having this problem and have been for a few months now, it's taking at least 3 hours to watch a film.

Hope you can help.

Regards,

Glenn.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Buffering

Hi Glenn1,

A warm welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing buffering when using Netflix via TiVo® at the moment.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have connected your box remotely and signal wise all looks great from here.  I have also looked at the network side of things and all is looking great there too.

I'd like to know a little more about this if that's ok?  If you can let me know if you experience the same or similar when using other apps like BBC iPlayer or YouTube?

If you don't normally use these other Apps if you wouldn't mind trying out a programme via BBC iPlayer that would be super.

I'm here to help so keep me posted Smiley Happy

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Glenn1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Buffering

Hi, thank-you for your reply, i do use other apps like BBC Iplayer, ITV hub and You tube and never have a problem with them it's only when i use Netflix and judging by the many threads on this forum it's the same for a lot of people, other members of my family never have this problem watching it through their laptops or xboxes only myself watching it though Tivo.

Regards,

Glenn.

0 Kudos