Menu
taffpawar
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix Buffering at 25%

My Netflix service is continually stopping randomly and buffering at 25%. Once at 25% it will do nothing else. At this point all i can do wait an hour or more and then go back to watching. BUT - it happens again and again. When we took on this TIVO box it was basically to watch Netflix as this was the selling point used by Virgin Media. However, if the service I want it for is unavailable / unwatchable, then what is the point of being with Virgin Media when there are so many other options available?

Pull you finger out VM, please sort out the problem and provide me with the service that I am paying for.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Buffering at 25%

Hi taffpawar, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the time it''s taken for us to read your post. We're running a little behind on the boards and only now reaching your thread Smiley Sad 

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having an issue using Netflix via your TiVo® box. 

There is currently a fault at the address and we are planning to undertake some upgrades to support the increased demand for our services there. Once the work is completed, any issues with slow speeds will be resolved.

The fault reference for this is: F004739757. We are looking to carry the work out as soon as possible and the next review date for this fault is 30th November. After this time you should find that things work a lot better for you Smiley Happy 

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos