Menu
robigouk
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix Audio - drops out for a split second every few mins

Hi

I've two tivo boxes and both are having this issue?  Anybody else? I'm in the WA2 postal code area.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Audio - drops out for a split second every few mins

Hi robigouk

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your Netflix service at the moment, I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on this from our end for you.

We're detecting some errors at the moment, so I'd like to arrange for someone to take a closer look if that works for you? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Sparky874
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm also having the same issues while watching making a murderer. I've had this problem for the last week or so.
paulypj
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same issues.
Please can you advise me as the problem is really regular now and annoying.

Thanks
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there paulypj, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with Netflix audio at the moment, and I'd really love to help you out. 

I've been unable to locate your account details using your forum credentials which I'd need in order to run some testing. So I'll send you a private message which will ask some further questions which will help me locate you. 

Apologies once again.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos