Menu
Tyles76
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix A01 error TIVO

I have had Netflix for just over a week now and it has not worked 3 times on TIVO. Current error message is A01. Fine on Internet always a TIVO problem 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netflix A01 error TIVO

Hi Tyles76, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are getting this error on your TiVo® box when trying to load Netflix. 

I've taken a look at your account and can see multiple errors with the TiVo® and your second box. 

We'll need to arrange an engineer to come and get things resolved. 

I've sent you a private message explaining the faults and also to arrange a suitable appointment time. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Tyles76, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are getting this error on your TiVo® box when trying to load Netflix. 

I've taken a look at your account and can see multiple errors with the TiVo® and your second box. 

We'll need to arrange an engineer to come and get things resolved. 

I've sent you a private message explaining the faults and also to arrange a suitable appointment time. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

There we go Tyles76, 

All sorted for you. 

Check your inbox for confirmation of the engineer time Smiley Happy

Please keep us updated on how the visit went and if there is anything else we can do for you just let us know. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Tyles76
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath

Engineer attended, no errors on either box, nothing to do. Advised there are well known Netflix errors with connectivity which have been ongoing for many months.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Tyles76, 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know what happened. I'm really sorry to hear that the issue hasn't been resolved for  you, I've done some checks on your connection and can no longer see the errors that Kath discovered with your TiVo® so it does appear that the technician did fix something, even if it were just tightening a slightly loose connection. 

I can see that we are aware of a bandwidth issues which would affect the modem part of the TiVo® that Netflix utilises, our network technicians are aware of this and are working on upgrading the network which will resolve this. The reference number for this is F003593935, and there is a current review date of 25/11/2015. 

Apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos