Menu
Jordan2315
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix (A01) and Network Error (C133)

Hi there, relatively new member to the virgin media family (been with them for about 3 months) and over the last couple of days my netflix has stopped working and when i try to get into the app section it says there is a network availability error (C133)

Any help would be greatly appreciated as like i said im new to all this and dont know what im doing really haha!! 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix (A01) and Network Error (C133)

Hi there Jordan2315, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our forums, and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you have been getting the network availability error code. 

I've been able to locate your account, and have run some checks, at the moment your TiVo® appears to be offline, this could be that the TiVo® is currently powered off. 

Could you please let me know, and if it's powered off, could you please power it back on to allow us to complete some testing. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Jordan2315
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi huw, my TiVo is powered on as im watching sky sports news HQ at this moment in time. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back and letting me know Jordan2315, 

This would suggest that the TiVo® is not talking to the network correctly then, so I'd now like to look towards booking a technician to call out and investigate further for you. 

I'll send you a private message in order to get this arranged, please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on that and you'll see my message. 

Cheers again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos