Menu
Kammers
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix 25%

I am late to this I guess. But is there any resolution to the Netflix cut-out issue after 20 minutes or so, then re-buffering again to 25% then sticking?
0 Kudos
Kammers
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix 25%

Just wondering whether anything has been done. The posts I have seen here seem to be from the beginning of last year
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kammers,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your Netflix app on your TiVo®

I've been able to run tests to your equipment and everything with the box checks out fine, however, I can see an area issue that would be causing a problem with your TiVo® apps:

Reference: F004526251

Description: You might find that your Virgin Broadband, Virgin TV or TiVo® interactive services are a bit slow at certain times of the day.

Status: We are planning to undertake some upgrades to support the increased demand for our services in your area. When completed, any slow broadband speeds and buffering on TiVo® apps you may be experiencing (particularly at peak times) will be resolved.

Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Kammers
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Terri

Do you have any idea when this will be completed? As I'm paying for a service I can't use currently

Kamaal
0 Kudos