Menu
Tiana123
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Netflix 25%

My netflix will only load to 25% on my tivo box, the connection is fine but it will not work, i have re booted my internet and tv multiple times but it is not working please help
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix 25%

Hi Tiana123,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry for the disruption you're experiencing with Netflix cutting out.  I will be happy to have a look at this for you.

I have connected to your box remotely and carried out some checks, signal and power level wise all looks great.  Network wise all looks great there too as there is no high demand issues present.

I'd like to know if you get the same or similar issues when using other apps like BBC iPlayer or YouTube.  Would you mind giving this a try and let me know how you get on?

Keep me posted, I'm here to help.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Tiana123
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How have u connected to my box remotely ?
Also no it is only netflix that has this isssue
0 Kudos
Tiana123
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The netflix account will load up but when i click on programs to watch it will only load these to 25%
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tiana123,

Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy

I have been able to locate your account via the registered email address or IP address.  With the account I can then carry out diagnostic checks with the TiVo® equipment.  We have some very handy tools at our disposal to check things out for you.

Thank you for confirm that Netflix is the only app affected.  In that case what this leaves is that there is a known issue that we are working on in relation to Netflix cutting out at 25%.  It has been an ongoing issue but it is something we working to resolve.  We don't have a specific fix time as of yet but as soon as we know more we shall update all concerned.

Even though we do have a known issue with this we still like to carry out checks to look for other possible underlying issues like signal or power level problems.  

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused with this.  As mentioned, as soon as we know more we shall let you know.

Thank you for your patience.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Tiana123
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

But i am paying for the vigin tivo box because i can get netflix on it , if i didnt want netflix on my tv i would have brought a sky box , i am currently paying for something i am not getting
0 Kudos