Menu
Kevin93
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Need help please!

I need Virgin Media to send me a Collect Plus parcel ASAP and as I have already been waiting for a while, I am starting to panic! It looks like I can get fined for not respecting their policy for not returning the equipment and the fact that there is not a section for people who want to seek help to do that make me feel even more worried! I am more than happy to return what it doesn't belong to me, but I am finding difficulties at every corner. PLEASE HELP!!
0 Kudos
andyjstew
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need help please!

Hi Kevin,

They can take between 7 - 10 days to get the return package out to you but you say you've already been waiting a while now.

How old is your Virgin equipment?  The cancellation process they go through will automatically generate a collect+ return parcel for you only if they deem that the equipment is still of value so if your kit is say 3 - 4 years old they probably won't want it back.

Best bet is to call customer services and check with them, if they are still of no use i'd just get them to note on the account you have asked how to return the kit and then box it up and stick it up the loft for a few months, if you don't hear anything by then take it to the local recycling plant.

Customer services should be able to help you out though but i do not it's hit and miss as to who you get and where you get!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need help please!

Hi Kevin93, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know that you've not yet received your returns packaging. Smiley Sad

I've gone into the account to check what equipment you currently have and the good news is you don't need to return this to us. 

Instead feel free to dispose of it responsibly. You can find your nearest recycling point here: Recycle More

If there is anything else we can do to help, just pop back here. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos