Menu
GB3
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

NO CBBC This Morning

No cbbc channel this morning. Not very good for the first morning of a new customer. 2 very disappointed children! Is this an ongoing issue?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: NO CBBC This Morning

The changes resulting from the removal of BBC3 last night may have caused issues. Try re-booting the box & see if the channel returns.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yea a reboot does not work. (I tried when responding to another thread) It will as said above be due to the removal of BB3 as both channels used the same stream (Also did on Freeview and freesat/Sky).

200Mb(SH2 SH2AC Hub 3.0), 2 X V6 TV XL, Phone M. 100Mb Business (Hitron Hub).
0 Kudos
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just checked the box in my office and both channels are working fine for me. I'll get someone to investigate this in a little more detail.

Cheers,

Pete

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing an issue viewing CBBC recently. I've done some checks from my end and can see no issue. 

If you're still experiencing this fault, could you please let me know so that I can investigate further. 

Apologies once again for any inconvenience caused. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos