Menu
andywright1968
Settling in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

NO BROADBAND AND LIMITED TIVO SERVICES

10/11/16.WE HAVE HAD NO BROADBAND AND LIMITED TIVO SERVICE SINCE AT LEAST 17.00 YESTERDAY IN RM37EP AREA. CUSTOMER SERVICES DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHATS GOING ON AND CAN NOT GIVE A TIME FOR SERVICE TO RESUME. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THIS? 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Browser01
Superfast
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: NO BROADBAND AND LIMITED TIVO SERVICES

Just done a service search for you. There are problems with both TV and broadband in your area. Estimated fix time at 16.00 today. Hope this helps. B
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hiya @andywright1968 would be worth checking for regional/national faults via -> https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status since if customer services/faults team couldn't find any faults, they should have booked a tech, and if it was found to be a more larger scale fault, tech would be canceled.. since it will be a few days for the forum admin to check your area/connection
maybe best giving faults a callback via 151 / 0345 454 1111
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution

All Replies
Browser01
Superfast
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Just done a service search for you. There are problems with both TV and broadband in your area. Estimated fix time at 16.00 today. Hope this helps. B
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hiya @andywright1968 would be worth checking for regional/national faults via -> https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status since if customer services/faults team couldn't find any faults, they should have booked a tech, and if it was found to be a more larger scale fault, tech would be canceled.. since it will be a few days for the forum admin to check your area/connection
maybe best giving faults a callback via 151 / 0345 454 1111
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
andywright1968
Settling in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but ive tried all that there are faults showing but not linked to my issues the date for fixing was 16/11/16. Although I rang yesterday was no fault logged as they think its external fault. But don't have a clue about whats happening to get it resolved. Just said to ring back later if it does not come back on.

0 Kudos
andywright1968
Settling in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, when I spoke to them said the issue was with webmail. We have lost everything on broadband so they are not sure whats happening. Just wondering if its just me or wider that's lost it all.

0 Kudos
fw
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No it's not just you.  Our internet service has kept going down over the last few days (BH15 area).  No indication from Virgin as to what's going on, what the fault is or when or if they are going to fix it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi andywright1968,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you've had trouble with your TV and broadband.

I've located your account and I can see the network fault has cleared now. Are you still experiencing any issue with your service?

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos