Menu
BexMiller93
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

NETFLIX

HI THERE,

RECENTLY HAD VIRGIN MEDIA - TIVO INSTALLED (10TH FEB - SO A WEEK AGO), NETFLIX HAS BEEN WORKING ABSOLUTELY FINE UP UNTIL YESTERDAY. EVEN NOW IT'S NOT ACTUALLY NETFLIX BEING A PROBLEM, ITS MORE SO THAT WHEN I PRESS THE RED BUTTON, LIKE IT SAYS TO DO, NOTHING HAPPENS. NOT EVEN ANYTHING TO SHOW IT IS LOADING?? BEFOREHAND IT WOULD AT LEAST MAKE THE NOISE OF A BUTTON BEING PRESSED (BUBBLEY NOISE) AND NOW NOTHING? IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO RECTIFY THIS PROBLEM??? 

THANKS 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: NETFLIX

Hi BexMiller93,

A warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that the red button feature doesn't seem to work via the channel for you.  I'd like to help check this out with you if that's ok?

Does the red button feature work on any other channel?  If you haven't tried yet, can you go to a BBC Channel (usually most programmes there will have a red button feature going) and let me know if this has worked for you?

When you're on channel 204 do you also get the red button prompt on the screen showing?  

If you haven't already, give the box a reboot to refresh everything and let me know if this has helped please.

I'm here to help so please keep me posted on how you get on.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos