Menu
FuriousAndy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

NETFLIX 25% buffering

Good afternoon. I have been sent here by customer services who state that they have never heard of a buffering issue on TiVo Netflix!

Thats odd since during my 4 previous calls to CS, I was promised it would be fixed by a "big update" but that is now 8 months overdue and I can see from other posts that VM acknowledged the issue 3 years ago.

Is there a fix? I'm assured that you have a "workaround"

We have tried everything I think. I have a replacement box and following a 3.5 month wait, new cabling in the street. I still have the issue though which is only resolved by exiting the app and waiting for the green light to stop flashing on the box. 

I'm reaching the end of my tether now!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: NETFLIX 25% buffering

Hello FuriousAndy,

Thanks for posting in the community and I'm sorry to learn that this has been an ongoing issue for you.

The signals to the box are looking good so can I confirm whether you have any errors while trying to watch the On Demand service or if the flashing light appears on the front of the box except when trying to watch Netflix?

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
FuriousAndy
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose
Thanks for responding. Whilst some other on demand services are painfully slow, it's only Netflix that stalls mid program and claims not to be connected to the Internet. Cue flashing green light for a few minutes or a power down re boot.
Regards

Andy
0 Kudos
co11ette
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have this problem to ...
0 Kudos