Menu
Swampy88
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

NCIS LA S7 E7 missing on demand

Good evening, 

My TiVo box has not recorded Series 7 Episode 7 of NCIS: Los Angeles and I can't get it off on demand. This is happening with this, Gotham, madam secretary, marvel agents of shield, a league of their own. Any ideas on what's wrong with these services?! It's really annoying and having been with a certain other brand of digital service - I never had any issues! Really upsetting it's happening now?! 

Thanks peeps!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: NCIS LA S7 E7 missing on demand

Hi Swampy88,

A warm welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles with the On Demand service.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have taken an initial look at your box remotely and all looks fine signal and power level wise.  There's no network issues that I can detect.

Can you please tell me more about what happens when you use On Demand?  Do you get any error messages/codes showing?  Are various episodes missing? If so can you state which series/episode is missing?

If you can let me know how you get on I can help further.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Swampy88
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much for your reply. I have managed to re-record the 'a league of their own' episode but Gotham was series 2 episode 2
NCIS LA seriss 7 episode 7 which aired Sunday and there is no reruns so I cannot record again.
Agents of Shield is missing series 2 episode 2,3,4.
Madam Secretary - Series 2 episode 2.

This is all I can think of at the moment but seems to be playing games with me, just seen Gotham is now available on demand but wasn't last week?!

Thanks for your reply

Matt
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

In regards to the episodes not recording, does anything show up in the hiccups folder?

HOME > MY SHOWS & RECORDINGS > RECORDING HICCUPS 

I would like to help find out why the different episodes aren't recording and hopefully this will prevent you having to use On Demand as a back up.  Whilst On Demand can be a handy feature it's important we get to the bottom of the recording issue.  

If you can let me know I can help further.

Collette Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Swampy88
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

The hiccup was my fault as we turn off the plug at night due to plug socket not being fitted properly at present but I use the hiccup option as a reminder to what we need to catchup on! Hence my dilemma at the moment with not having my series on demand Smiley Happy

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Swampy88,

Ah I see, I have taken a closer look and did a search for the episodes you mentioned for each programme.

What I found is:

NCIS: LA = Episode 7 doesn't show but looking at the Upcoming list it's not on till tomorrow.  So it may show after this time.

Gotham: Series 2 episode 5 is present.  

Marvel's Agents of Shield = Series 2 is not there at all.

Madam Secretary = Not listed as available via On Demand.  

I have been looking at our Online On Demand Schedule and I did see that in relation to:

NCIS: LA = Episode 7 this should be showing once broadcast.

Gotham isn't found so I need to investigate this further as series 2 episode 5 is showing via On Demand itself.

Marvel's Agents of Shield couldn't be found either so will investigate this also.

Finally, Madam Secretary says it should be listed.

For those that show on the online schedule that it should be listed via On Demand but aren't I will get this raised to one of our fault teams to investigate further.

It may take a few days to sort out but I will get back in touch to give you an update Smiley Happy

Collette Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Swampy88,

Ah I see, I have taken a closer look and did a search for the episodes you mentioned for each programme.

What I found is:

NCIS: LA = Episode 7 doesn't show but looking at the Upcoming list it's not on till tomorrow.  So it may show after this time.

Gotham: Series 2 episode 5 is present.  

Marvel's Agents of Shield = Series 2 is not there at all.

Madam Secretary = Not listed as available via On Demand.  

I have been looking at our Online On Demand Schedule and I did see that in relation to:

NCIS: LA = Episode 7 this should be showing once broadcasted.

Gotham isn't found so I need to investigate this further as series 2 episode 5 is showing via On Demand itself.

Marvel's Agents of Shield couldn't be found either so will investigate this also.

Finally, Madam Secretary says it should be listed.

For those that show on the online schedule that it should be listed via On Demand but aren't I will get this raised to one of our fault teams to investigate further.

It may take a few days to sort out but I will get back in touch to give you an update Smiley Happy

Collette Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Swampy88
Tuning in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Morning, thanks very much for this info!

The NCIS is the one from Sunday just gone, so was aired this Sunday after Hawaii 5-0 and this was available on demand and normally NCIS is too as we have watched it many times after a failed recording, just this time it is not there!

Thanks again

Matt
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply Matt Smiley Happy

I will let the fault teams know.  We'll get this looked into and will come back to you with an update as soon as we hear back.

Hope you have a lovely week end.

Collette Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply Matt Smiley Happy

I will let the fault teams know.  We'll get this looked into and will come back to you with an update as soon as we hear back.

Hope you have a lovely week end.

Collette Smiley Happy

0 Kudos