Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5 (165 Views)

N27 error

Can't access Netflix or YouTube. Getting a message saying ethernet cable not plugged in. I've checked all cables are plugged in. Does anyone know what to do? 

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 2 of 5 (156 Views)

Re: N27 error

On demand and catch up also not available.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5 (126 Views)

Hello Annalea,

Thanks for the post!

When I check the signal I can see there are some issues with the box so what I would like to do is send out of of our engineers to check things over.

I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 5 (119 Views)

Hi, our whole internet and phone line are now not working. I can only now access your message on my phone which shows no purple envelope, I can't get onto my laptop or kindle to access it, can you call me on my mobile you should have or email me the appointments? Thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5 (102 Views)

Hello Annalea,

In response to your private message I can see this was discovered to be a fault in the area which has now been resolved.

Your services should be back on so please let me know if you're still experiencing any problems.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos