Menu
Andy31
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My tvo box keeps starting up and saying no signal

Hi can anyone help my tvo box keeps saying it is starting up but then goes on to "no signal" I have reset the box turns it on and off several times checked all the cables etc I have also done a test via the account settings and nothing is having any positive effect. Many thanks for any advise posted.
0 Kudos
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My tvo box keeps starting up and saying no signal

The starting up procedure will normally do that for about 5 minutes (10 max) from powering on or restarting. Any longer than that I would be phoning virgin. Same goes if it's constantly restarting.

These are just my opinions. Feel free to completely ignore my advice. The above message may contain sarcasm (if you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My tvo box keeps starting up and saying no signal

Hi Andy31

Welcome to the Community, I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo box at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this from our end, we're not seeing any problems in your local area and right now, the TiVo box seems to be active and responsive. I hope that means that the issue resolved itself?

If that's not the case, let me know and I'll arrange for another look to be taken.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos