Menu
Starsound
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My tv is hissing whilst connected to the Tivo box, any ideas.

My tv started hissing this morning when I switched it on.   Finally after checking all the plugs, sockets etc I put another tv through the Tivo box thinking the original telly was broke.  The spare tv then had exactly the same problem.  Unplugged everything, switched off Tivo and broadband and Hey presto, original tv has no hissing sound.  Any ideas.   Have had to unplug everything twice now.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My tv is hissing whilst connected to the Tivo box, any ideas.

Hi Starsound

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the audio problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment. 

I've not been able to locate your account using your forum information unfortunately, so I can take a closer look at the set top box from our end could I ask that you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page. Sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing, I'm looking forward to hearing from you
Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos