Menu
Philmike
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My tivo box has started breaking up when playing back recorded programs. Plus sometimes it freezes

My tivo box has started breaking up when playing back recorded programs.  Plus sometimes it freezes 

Any ideas before I call IT please

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My tivo box has started breaking up when playing back recorded programs. Plus sometimes it fr...

Hi there Philmike, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're getting some issues when watching your recordings, from experience I know how frustrating this can be, I had a similar issue last year. 

I've done some testing and can see that the hard drive is reporting a few errors, which is the same thing that I had last year, so I'm going to need to book a technician to call out and take a look at things for you. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get the wheels in motion, please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on that and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more, 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My tivo box has started breaking up when playing back recorded programs. Plus sometimes it fr...

Hi there Philmike, 

Just thought I'd check to see if you've been able to view my private message from Friday as I've not had a reply. 

Should you wish for me to arrange a technician, please let me know. 

cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Philmike
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My tivo box has started breaking up when playing back recorded programs. Plus sometimes it freezes

Hi Hue,
I replied yesterday.
If possible could you please arrange an Engineer any day Monday - Friday 8 - 12 (as long as we get notice ).
Many thanks
Phil
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Phil,

I've replied to your post here.

To avoid confusion please respond to me on that one.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos