Menu
colchio
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My new TIVO box has stalled at 25% preparing channel info

My new TIVO box has stalled at 25% preparing channel info I have rebooted it and called 150 who say there is a problem in the area. This doesn't show up though when you look at service status.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My new TIVO box has stalled at 25% preparing channel info

Hi OliKos,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your TiVo® isn't loading up right now for you.  I will be happy to take a look at this for you.

I have carried out some checks with the box remotely and at present there doesn't appear to be any open known issues for the area.  How are things looking today?

If you're still getting this fault, let me know and I can help further.  

I'm here if you need me. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
colchio
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Fortunately the original problem was solved when I received a software update arrived about 4hrs afterwards. I now have the problem of it briefly cutting out every now & again. This happens around 10 times a day.

Regards

Colin

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Colchio, 

Thank you for coming in again Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening to you, I've been looking into the issue at hand and whilst running my own tests, I was able to see an issue on the services in the home. Some of your downstream power levels aren't working as they should and I feel that getting someone out to you would be best to help. 

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

colchio
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This fault along with my broadband slowing dramatically was sorted by a virgin engineer repairing connections in the box in the road. This was all done in a relatively quick time although my reply on here has been delayed by mu laptop having major problems.

I hope this helps others.

0 Kudos