Menu
beaney221990
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My netflix keeps cutting out every 15-20 mins

Hi,

My netflix keeps cutting out every 15-20 mins of watching a film, it freezes the buffers to 25%, stops then returns to the home screen of netflix with an error code, while this happens the green heart light on the tivo box flashes, ones the light on the tivo box stops flashing after 5 mins i can the resume the film by going back in to it, but only when the light stops flashing. 

Any advise? 

Thanks, Chris. 

0 Kudos
bluesaffliction
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: My netflix keeps cutting out every 15-20 mins

beaney221990 wrote:

Hi,

My netflix keeps cutting out every 15-20 mins of watching a film, it freezes the buffers to 25%, stops then returns to the home screen of netflix with an error code, while this happens the green heart light on the tivo box flashes, ones the light on the tivo box stops flashing after 5 mins i can the resume the film by going back in to it, but only when the light stops flashing. 

Any advise? 

Thanks, Chris. 

I found the netflix app on the tivo to be be so buggy since day one. I stopped using it.  I use the netflix app on my TV for UK netflix and my netflix app on my Apple Tv for American Netflix.    

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with the Netflix app on your TiVo®.

There is a known issue with the TiVo Netflix app buffering at 25% that our engineers are working with the third party supplier to resolve. Due to the complexity of the problem, we don't have a resolution date for this. 

I have also run testing to your TiVo, so I could check the power levels and signals as you mentioned the flashing green light on the box when this happens. I have sent a new signal to the box. Could you please reboot the box and test this again. When you power down the TiVo, please leave it off for about 5 minutes, and then power it back up. 

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris, 

Just checking back with you about the issue you reported you are having with the Netflix app on your TiVo®, as I haven't had a response from you.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Many thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
beaney221990
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

hi! sorry for the delay, ill do that tonight when i get in and let you know, thank you.

chris.
0 Kudos
beaney221990
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

i carried out the previous instructions and nothing has changed, i guess ill have to wait for a solution.

thanks, Chris.
0 Kudos