Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 8 (182 Views)

My live events won't let me book anything

My live event has been showing error for the past few events (boxing events)
I haven't been able to book them and miss out.
The error shown (LE6/104)
I also haven't been able to get through went phoning to fix the issue
0 Kudos
Well-informed
Message 2 of 8 (154 Views)

Re: My live events won't let me book anything

im sorry to hear that so you were trying to watch live events and its not allowing u to watch any messages on screen how long as it been since you last tried the best option is try and get in touch with forum team so they can reset the live events so u can try and watch events again if still no luck then come back and they can run tests
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 8 (146 Views)

It's been like this from the Anthony Joshua vs klitshko fight

I try'd phoning the numbers on screen a couple of times. With no answer, plus one of the times it just cut off after 27 mins of waiting on hold.
0 Kudos
Well-informed
Message 4 of 8 (135 Views)

Since then this As happened it' needs sorting and looking at that could be a issue with box I'm surprised you didn't report it the forum team need to investigate this in case there is a issue with box
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8 (89 Views)

Hi stevieagnew,

Thanks for letting us know about this on the community.

I can see what the issue is but I'll just need to confirm further details with you first.

I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 6 of 8 (69 Views)

Hello

I also am experiencing difficulty in ordering the boxing event- mcgregor vs mayweather. Same error message (LE6/104)

Can I get some help??
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 7 of 8 (49 Views)

Hi I've been trying to book the boxing this weekend on box office and it keeps coming up with error and a code. This happens every time I try to book an event and I'm never able to get through on the contact number given so have given up. However I would really like to book the boxing this weekend so any help woukd be appreciated.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (29 Views)

Hi there stevieagnew,

I can see that you've confirmed to Rose_B that you've now been able to purchase the event.

Hi shan123 and Sammyjo1973,

I'm sorry to hear that you've also experienced issues when trying to book this on demand event. I've done some investigations and can see a reason behind this issue, I'll need to ask some security questions, so will send you a private message in order to go further with this. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message.

Many thanks and apologies once again

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos