Menu
seanwareing
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My device number and password wont link to my Spotify account

I have tried to log in with the details set up with Spotify but when I log in on the app my account does not appear, infact I can type in any user name and password giving me the same result. I am a premium account holder and double checked the device code with no avail. Please can anyone help. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My device number and password wont link to my Spotify account

Hi Sean

I've had a look at this for you, I'd recommend putting your favourite albums in a playlist so you can select them from the TiVo app Man Happy, it's worked for me, as it doesn't seem that the app offers the same access as you get on a browser. 

Hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
seanwareing
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It now appears that I am logged into my account, but where are my albums, there is no icon or short cut, the app is not as intuative as the web version or am I missing somthing?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi seanwareing

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the difficulty with your Spotify application at the moment. 

Glad to hear you've been able to get logged in, are you looking for your offline or saved albums? As the offline would only be saved to the individual device you initially requested them to I believe. Do you have any playlists made? As they should show up on the app too.

There are also some great tips on using the Spotify app [here]

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
seanwareing
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig, thanks for your reply, I'm looking for my saved albums (not offline) and there doesn't appear to be a link, I have my favourites list but I have built up an album collection which doesn't seem to appear on the app, do I have to create it another way? as the word 'Albums' is none existant on the menu or home screen. Confused, Thanks. Sean

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Sean

I've had a look at this for you, I'd recommend putting your favourite albums in a playlist so you can select them from the TiVo app Man Happy, it's worked for me, as it doesn't seem that the app offers the same access as you get on a browser. 

Hope this helps

Craig

0 Kudos
seanwareing
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Craig, as long as I'm not missing something.

0 Kudos