Menu
Magic66
Dialled in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

My WishLists

The question I have has a bit of a crossover as it initially begins with my TiVo box and ends with the issue itself found within the 'Manage My TiVo - Virgin TV Anywhere' screen accessed on my PC as follows:

Virgin Media Home Page > TV on the go > Manage My Tivo > My WishLists

The issue I've noticed is that when I create a WishList on my TiVo and then choose the option to NOT 'Auto-record this WishList' nothing is displayed when I try to view it from my PC using the sequence of links above - all I get is 'No results' displayed.  On the other hand, if I leave the option switched on, everything is displayed?

It kind of seems odd that I can view everything on the TiVo itself, but a change in the options means it does not show up when I want to look through and configure things at my PC - maybe this is a bug?

This is certainly not a major problem - more curiosity and relates more to the way I like to use and set-up my TiVo as follows:

1. As you cannot WishList a specific season of a show, I tend to set-up a WishList to remind me when the first episode of a particular season is scheduled.
  2. My method tends to keep the 'Manage My Series Link' screen on the TiVo less cluttered and more organized.
  3. Using the above links to 'Manage My TiVo' can be quicker and easier on the eye.

Any feedback would be appreciated - thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: My WishLists

Hi Magic66,

Thanks for coming by.  This is an odd one which I will get looked into for you Smiley Happy

Just to clarify so I can make sure I have the correct understanding, when you set-up a wishlist for say 'CSI: Las Vegas' when you go to view this in the TV guide via the App does it not show there?

Let me know and I can help further Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Magic66
Dialled in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Collette_T wrote:

Hi Magic66,

Thanks for coming by.  This is an odd one which I will get looked into for you Smiley Happy

Just to clarify so I can make sure I have the correct understanding, when you set-up a wishlist for say 'CSI: Las Vegas' when you go to view this in the TV guide via the App does it not show there?

Let me know and I can help further Smiley Happy

Hi Collette_T,

Thanks for your response.

Just to confirm; I currently have 14 items under My WishLists (Searches) which were set-up directly on my TiVo box.

In each case, I have changed the Auto-record this WishList to show 'No' and this is what is displayed when I check the Manage My TiVo - Virgin TV Anywhere webpage via my PC:

(Note:  If I had left the option at the default 'Yes' then all 14 would be displayed on this screen).

This is what makes me think that maybe it's a software bug (?) and also as I mentioned, this is just the way I like to use my TiVo!

Look forward to your further comments.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Magic66,

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

Sadly I'm unable to see the image.  I've checked with a colleague and it's not pending approval or anything.  

Would you mind trying to upload it again please?

thanks for your patience. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Magic66
Dialled in
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette_T,

Sorry... my bad Smiley Embarassed

Think it was me tidying up when I saw a bunch of images against my ID and decided to delete them!

Hope I've done it right this time Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Magic66
Dialled in
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette_T,

Hope you are well.

Just recently noticed that the 'Manage My TiVo - Virgin TV Anywhere' page has been upgraded to the new colours so I thought I'd follow up on my query from back in May about the 'WishList' screen to see if their is any further news?

Hope to hear from you soon and thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Magic66,

Thank you for your follow-up post. Collette is currently away, but back in next week, however I wanted to let you know that I have requested an update on this. 

As soon as either myself or Collette get an update on this, we will let you know. Apologies that it's taken so long to get a response on this.

Hope to speak soon on this. Have a great weekend.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Magic66,

Thank you for getting back to us, I just wanted to pop by and let you know we are currently looking into this at present. 

I'll get more details on Monday for you. Smiley Happy

I'll be in touch. 

0 Kudos
scatterkeir
Dialled in
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear that this is being looked into - I also have nothing showing in 'My wishlists' on TV Anywhere. (I have all my wishlist searches set not to auto-record, I had no idea that if they were set to auto-record they would show up on TV Anywhere until I saw this thread).

0 Kudos
Magic66
Dialled in
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Collette_T wrote:

Hi Magic66,

Thank you for getting back to us, I just wanted to pop by and let you know we are currently looking into this at present. 

I'll get more details on Monday for you. Smiley Happy

I'll be in touch. 

Hi Collette,

Just checking back to see if there is anything further on this issue.

Many thanks Smiley Happy

0 Kudos