Menu
Chelsea123
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My Tivo box won't connect to Virgin Media services. It keeps saying that my cable is unplugged but they a

It won't let me connect to my Tivo box it keeps saying that my network cable is unplugged I have checked all cables and it is still saying I can't connect
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Tivo box won't connect to Virgin Media services. It keeps saying that my cable is unplugged but th

hello chelsea is that network connection could be connection error forum team can find out why this is buy running a test to box for issues if they find errors they will tell you next step may take a while to respond jonni try again if it fails then post back if everything else is working like channels are working you can make box have more issues trying to connect dont attempt to process leave it or 150 ask them to send signal to box and tell them its not connecting
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Tivo box won't connect to Virgin Media services. It keeps saying that my cable is unplugged but th

Chelsea123 wrote:
It won't let me connect to my Tivo box it keeps saying that my network cable is unplugged I have checked all cables and it is still saying I can't connect

Welcome to the Forums.

That rather confusing message means that the box has lost network contact with base camp i.e. Virgin Media.  The usual fix is to reboot the box via Home > Help &Settings > Clear or restart TiVo > Restart Tivo   This process takes several minutes to complete.

If this does not restore things then either call the fault in or wait for the Forum Team to get to the post and provide further advice.

The numbers to ring are 150 free from a VM mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone (chargeable as standard UK landline phone no.).