Menu
Viv91
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My TiVo box won't switch on

Hello there, my partner ran a test on the website as the internet was being slow, it asked him to reset everything which he did but when when he switched it all back on the TiVo box wouldn't come on. There's no light or anything it's like it's just dead!
Do I need a new box or is there something I can do? I've tried turning it off again checking all the wires, the power wire still lights up green but nothing happens with the box.
Thank you.
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: My TiVo box won't switch on

viv91was that service status site test your tv and bband did it find anything wrong with the tv side after the test on broadband side your stating the tv wont work the box can you switch power button on from box if not then its proberly offline the team on here will sort the issue out for tv side they will find the fault for your box if there is any issues the forum team will investigate for you jonni
0 Kudos
Viv91
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No it didn't find anything wrong, and no I can't switch it on at all.
Thank you for replying!
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm only a member on the forum I'm only helping members out with TV issues so the team can answer the issues quickley because there busy with other issues that' arrise so the team will be intouch soon very busy what's going on with tivo won't switch on the team can test the box for issues thanks jonni
0 Kudos
Viv91
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very helpful Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Viv91

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo box lately.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end and I can see we've arranged for action to be made to get this issue resolved.

I'd love to hear how it goes and I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos