Menu
Retroboy74
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My TiVo and broadband have been down for 2 weeks.

Hello, up until 2 weeks ago everything was working fine, I have a new broadband hub and Tivo box which I only installed 3 months ago, but two weeks ago both weren't working.

I phoned up to find out what has happened but was told that it was a problem in my area (15) and that it would be fixed that day...I was offered an appointment for a repair man to visit should the system not be working in a couple of days...but I checked on my service status and read that the area problem was ongoing and would be fixed, but after the repair man was due to visit, so not wanting the hassle of waiting for a repair man I cancelled the appointment.

I asked for email updates on the problem and when it will be fixed but kept getting messages saying it will be fixed the next day, and the next day, and two days later...and so on.

But was told a few days ago that everything in my area had been fixed, so why is my TV and broadband still not working, it's not my equipment that is broken as I was originally told that it was an area problem, and everything was working perfectly before...so (without the hassle of getting a repair man round again) how can this be fixed, or is there still an issue in the area?

And yes, I've tried resetting the TiVo box and Broadband, several times.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My TiVo and broadband have been down for 2 weeks.

If the area issue has been resolved and you are still not working, you will need an engineer to attend and identify your local issue.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My TiVo and broadband have been down for 2 weeks.

Hi Retroboy74,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your services.

I'd like to try and sort this out for you but I can't seem to find your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details from you.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos