Menu
Cropped46
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My TiVo Box Makes a Grinding Noise

Hi

I had my tv package delivered and installed on the 17th October 2015. I noticed from the start my TiVo Box making a Grinding Noise. I've tried putting the box elsewhere but still hear the noise.

It doesn't matter what channel I watch the noise is constant?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My TiVo Box Makes a Grinding Noise

Hi there Cropped46,

Thank you for coming to the Community fir the first time. Welcome from all of the Team and I.

I'm sorry that you've had some loud noise coming from the box, it does have some moving parts in the TiVo however this shouldn't be above your viewing pleasure. 

I would like to ask if the TiVo makes the same level of noise when you pick this up off the surface it was originally on?

Also I've been trying to access your account to check on the Hard Drive but have been unable to. I'll need some additional information. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My TiVo Box Makes a Grinding Noise

Hi Cropped46,

Thank you again for taking the time out to reach the Community with your issue. 

I can see that it's been a few days since you last posted and hope that things are looking a bit better in the home and the TiVo isn't making a grinding noise any more. 

If there is anything that you feel the Team or I can help you with, please let me know and I'll be sure to answer and help Smiley Happy

Take care and hope you're looking forward to the end of the week Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos