Menu
knysna1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My Shows

How can I stop programmes saving to My Shows that I have never watched and do not want to watch? My Shows fills up with a load of really crap TV and it confuses me and makes me hate Virgin even more than I do already. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
maadjones99
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My Shows

Are you sure that there aren't series links on the box that have been created in the past that you forgot about or someone else created? The only other programs that end up in My Shows are if "Suggestions" records episodes of shows you are already recording, e.g. episodes from an older season if you are only recording "New" episodes.

If the problem persists then I would suggest rebuilding the database. Home>Settings>Clear or Restart Box> Clear Program Information.

Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The TiVo has something called suggestions. It records programs it thinks you might be interested in. to turn them off and solve the problem 

Home- help and settings- suggestions- off 

All Replies
maadjones99
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Are you sure that there aren't series links on the box that have been created in the past that you forgot about or someone else created? The only other programs that end up in My Shows are if "Suggestions" records episodes of shows you are already recording, e.g. episodes from an older season if you are only recording "New" episodes.

If the problem persists then I would suggest rebuilding the database. Home>Settings>Clear or Restart Box> Clear Program Information.

Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The TiVo has something called suggestions. It records programs it thinks you might be interested in. to turn them off and solve the problem 

Home- help and settings- suggestions- off