Menu
mawson2016
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

My Shows and Recordings

Hi there

In My Shows I recorded and watched the 100 year old driver series.

The series has finished, but it won't let me delete it from the My Shows folder, and I noticed as well that there appears to be a 'padlock' attached to it, and that Series 1 Episode 2 is still showing as available.

How do I 'unlock' it and delete it ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Shows and Recordings

if the padlock symbol is shown on my recordings sounds like you locked it the recording settings  like you can lock channels and unlock them are you sure you havent 

locked the recordings if its not that and you havent done anything could be engineer to come and get it removed because u can lock recordings thats what looks like or unless you have a fault with recordings and you open recordings to view and nothing happens others on here might explain or wait to get box checked buy team could be offline or faulty is it just that issue

0 Kudos
mawson2016
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that info., I haven't 'locked' it myself as far as I know, and it is only that one recording that has the problem. I don't even know how to use the lock facility, so any guidance?

In the drop down box details it also has a 'Keep Until' date showing of 1st November. I tried changing that to a more recent date but it just reverted to 1st November. It might be a case of waiting until that date and then see if it can then be deleted.

So unless someone comes up with a definite answer to this problem, then I'll leave it a couple of weeks and see if the problem still exists after 1st November.

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

ive add tivo before and your right it does have a drop down list but the padlock next to it means if im right in saying it only shows that next to the recording until it runs out until some other virgin member comes up with any different status could be wrong for unlock and lock channels go to settings and look for parental settings and enter your pin and it will state unlock or lock channels or recordings ill check on here about pad lock see what it states cheers ex virgin customer
0 Kudos
mawson2016
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, and thanks for the update. I've just looked, but got nothing in my locked channels, apps., or games. So like you say, I'll just have to wait until November 2nd to see if it will clear then. Thanks again

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

but ive add a look at it from others they state if you have a padlock symbol just move it with finger and move it across the screen and it will dissapear but if not then its keeping it until its deleted the recording ive not got it now virgin so i cant help u cheers
0 Kudos
mawson2016
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Slight misunderstanding perhaps, but I'm talking about my TV set. Although I logged in on my tablet and tried your suggestion but that didn't work either. So just have to put up with it, don't worry. Thanks

0 Kudos