Menu
richard49
Up to speed
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My Shows List

Since the new update to my virgin box the list for My Shows is showing episodes of programs that we haven't recorded and are only available through iPlayer.

For instance, I haven't recorded any Top Gear episodes but it's showing up in My Shows.

Since the update the list for My Shows is a complete mess.

Please put it back to the way it was as it's totally unusable and confusing in it's present state.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My Shows List

Several things to look at here.  Check your global recording settings via Home > Settings > Recordings and change the recording option to recording only rather than recording and streaming.  This will change it for future series links, but you will have to go into each existing series link and make the same change.

Check you suggestions settings and if you don't want the TiVo to record suggestions then turn them off in settings.

If by 'the My shows list is a mess' you mean that you don't like the grouping of series recordings you can get around this. When in My Shows press the green button, select to turn on left menu, add recordings to the categories (you can remove the others if you want), save settings. Now in My Shows select the recording category. If you want your deleted items folder etc select All..

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Several things to look at here.  Check your global recording settings via Home > Settings > Recordings and change the recording option to recording only rather than recording and streaming.  This will change it for future series links, but you will have to go into each existing series link and make the same change.

Check you suggestions settings and if you don't want the TiVo to record suggestions then turn them off in settings.

If by 'the My shows list is a mess' you mean that you don't like the grouping of series recordings you can get around this. When in My Shows press the green button, select to turn on left menu, add recordings to the categories (you can remove the others if you want), save settings. Now in My Shows select the recording category. If you want your deleted items folder etc select All..

richard49
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Graham,

Thank you so much for your help; your suggestion seems to have worked a treat, thanks... Smiley Happy

Richard

0 Kudos