Menu
kenoliver
Superfast
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Multiple Deliveries

Hello

Is it possible for you to stop delivering V6 boxes to me please? , I have installed the original replacement and its working well (its really good)

but Yodel keep delivering more, I have had 4 x 25 min calls to CS but after each call I seem to get another box,

so first of all can you please stop sending them ? And second can you collect them, as I am running out of space in my Hall 

I’m sure its a simple error but I have tried hard to stop them by talking to CS but I just cant face yet another 25mins of your queuing system to do it again

Thank You 

Running out of SpaceRunning out of Space

Hold on tight to your Dreams...(ELO)
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Multiple Deliveries

Hi For the outsider it's bordering on the comical, but are yourself or somebody in the place signing for them as they require a signature. Simply don't accept them, then yodel have to return them.Regards Micky 

kenoliver
Superfast
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Never though of that Mick thanks, I’ll do that if I get another batch 😏

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

at least we have an idea now why boxes go missing, they are just delivering to one house Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
kenoliver
Superfast
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello again Support

I still have these V6 Boxes in my Hallway, and no one has got back to me (either from this forum or your CS support line) about collecting them,

I will have to move the boxes into my garage now as its a little crowded in the hall, 

so they are here if you want to collect them, or if you want me to dispose of them please let me know

Thanks

kenoliver wrote:

Hello

Is it possible for you to stop delivering V6 boxes to me please? , I have installed the original replacement and its working well (its really good)

but Yodel keep delivering more, I have had 4 x 25 min calls to CS but after each call I seem to get another box,

so first of all can you please stop sending them ? And second can you collect them, as I am running out of space in my Hall 

I’m sure its a simple error but I have tried hard to stop them by talking to CS but I just cant face yet another 25mins of your queuing system to do it again

Thank You 

Running out of SpaceRunning out of Space

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi kenoliver, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear this has happened. 

Obviously there has been some kind of mistake here however I'm unsure where it's happening. 

If I try to send a free returns pack, the system will cancel it automatically as your account is showing as no equipment to return. Due to this I have emailed the Equipment Returns team to see what we need to do with this one. 

As soon as I hear back from them I will be in touch. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

kenoliver
Superfast
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank You

Its appreciated

Ken

Kath_F wrote:

Hi kenoliver, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear this has happened. 

Obviously there has been some kind of mistake here however I'm unsure where it's happening. 

If I try to send a free returns pack, the system will cancel it automatically as your account is showing as no equipment to return. Due to this I have emailed the Equipment Returns team to see what we need to do with this one. 

As soon as I hear back from them I will be in touch. 

Thanks,

0 Kudos