Menu
alig37196
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Moving boxes when I get tivo

I get a new TiVo box on 10th July can I get the engineer to move the v+box where my old v box is and move my sky sports/movies HD to the TiVo? 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving boxes when I get tivo

alig37196 wrote:

I get a new TiVo box on 10th July can I get the engineer to move the v+box where my old v box is
Upgrading and ditching the old box? Yes the engineer could do that. You could even do it yourself, being that you would be connecting the V+ to the connection point the V box has been using, the signal levels should be fine. Better to let the engineer do it though, they'll make sure everything is in order and that there are no signal issues.

and move my sky sports/movies HD to the TiVo? 

As the TiVo would be linked to your account it would work off whatever you're signed up for TV package wise. The content you cannot move over though, however, you may be able to stream the content off the old box by SCART cable to a recorder (DVD/VCR/such things) if you have such a recorder laying around and a spare SCART cable too.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos