Menu
NEIL71
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Moving Tivo and Router power points

Hi
I'm considering moving my TV onto another wall in my lounge and hiding the Tivo box and router in the cupboard behind the wall. I believe there is a sensor which that can be connected to the Tivo box which enables remote use when there's no direct line between remote and Tivo box is this true? Also how much would Virgin charge for the moving of the power points from there existing location to the new site required.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving Tivo and Router power points

Hey Neil71

Welcome to the Community, if you need the engineers to move the connections for the set top box then that would be a standard fee of £99 for the appointment. You can give our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other line to get that arranged.

As for the sensor, there are sensors available but not directly from Virgin. I've not used them and wouldn't have any advice on how to use them but if the Community is aware of a specific one, I'm sure they'll let you knowMan Happy

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos