Menu
Jesquinas
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Movies on demand

Hi,

On thursday evening I rented Paddington and it should be available to watch until this evening but since this morning I haven't been able to access to it. It's not appearing on "My rentals". Has anyone experienced the same?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Movies on demand

Hi Jesquinas,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'm terribly sorry your rented movie Paddington wasn't available for the full allocated time. I can imagine this is frustrating as you clearly wanted to watch it again.

As the time has elapsed we wouldn't be able to investigate this. I recommend contacting our team the next time this happens as they'll be able to check on the system what's wrong. If they can see there's a problem they could possibly look to refund the cost of the film.

The number you need is 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Jesquinas
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Movies on demand

Thank you very much for your reply. I'm afraid I have to say I'm really disappointed. I guess Virgin Media can see on my bill that I rented the movie on the 30th of July since I can also see that and I guess that it's also possible to know when the movie stopped to be available. It shouldn't be communicated then that the movie is available for two days if it was only available for 27 hours in my case. It's not so much about the 3,99£ but the disappointment.

By the way, I've just tried to contact Virgin Media by phone but after going through the options a couple of times it's really difficult to find out which is the good one.

Thanks.
0 Kudos