Menu
Shadeyseekers
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Move cable to Tivo box

I have had Virgin for many years, and it was also installed before we moved in. The cable to the Tivo (TV) box, comes into the house by the front door, run along a wall, **under a carpet**, and then along another internal wall to the TV. This is basically a wire inside across most of the inside of the house. You can now 'feel' the cable under the carpet (yuk).

We are about to do a full redecorate to the areas where much of this wire is, and replace the carpet that the wire goes under, so I really would like to get a new cable running to the TV/Tivo but going OUTSIDE the house, so I can rip up the internal one before redecorate/make good.

Is this possible? What do I need to ask for and how much will it be?

Note: I also have broadband but this is already outside the house in a different direction and is fine!

Thanks Ben.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Move cable to Tivo box

To get the cabling adjusted there is a £99 cost, to request that call into 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 454 1111 (from all other lines) -> enter the main menu -> then option 4 (it has a lot of convenient sub options) -> Use one of the sub options to request the appointment to have your cabling adjusted.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Move cable to Tivo box

To get the cabling adjusted there is a £99 cost, to request that call into 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 454 1111 (from all other lines) -> enter the main menu -> then option 4 (it has a lot of convenient sub options) -> Use one of the sub options to request the appointment to have your cabling adjusted.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos