Menu
Chrisjohnhodge
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mode not supported

Come this morning to turn on and I'm getting mode not supported. Can't access anything. Nothing has changed from last night when I was watching. Tried rebooting. Tried different hdmi on my Samsung TV. Tried making sure the others are off when turning on. Can anyone let me know the key press for the remote to cycle through the video settings as obviously I can't see the settings in the TV as it's mode not supported!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mode not supported

Hi Chrisjohnhodge

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently.

This isn't an error message that I'm aware the TiVo is putting out so it seems as if the message you're seeing is being given from your TV. With that in mind, would you be able to try an alternate HDMI cable. As you've already tried a different port on your TV.

Are you using any other HD devices on your TV at the moment?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Chrisjohnhodge
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Raspberry pi. Turned thus off and it worked. Strange.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chrisjohnhodge

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm glad this is working as it should for youMan Happy

We'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos