Menu
ChrisSmith24
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing programmes On Demand

Hi

Episode 23 of The Flash season 2 is missing from On Demand. Also the latest episodes of DC Fancast and DC Fancast: Unmasked I think are missing too. Could these be added soon please?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Missing programmes On Demand

Hi ChrisSmith24,

Thank you for coming in and posting your comment. I'm sorry that the episodes weren't available at this time.

I would like to mention that we work in a date order and bumping any thread naturally pushes it further back in the queue. I have had a look since and would like to know if the shows are now available?

Stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
ChrisSmith24
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Episode 23 of the Flash is still missing, but it turns out that there wasn't any episodes of DC Fancast / Unmasked this week. Instead, two episodes under the heading DC Fancast: Finales were released. The first episode is up, which is about the missing Flash episode, but the second episode isn't.

So to recap, please add Episode 23 of The Flash Season 2 and Episode 2 of DC Fancast: Finales as they are both missing from On Demand.

0 Kudos
ChrisSmith24
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bump.

Still missing - its now Saturday - it should have been up Tuesday night.

Please hurry up - it was the season finale - I've been looking forward to seeing how it ends. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi ChrisSmith24,

Thank you for coming in and posting your comment. I'm sorry that the episodes weren't available at this time.

I would like to mention that we work in a date order and bumping any thread naturally pushes it further back in the queue. I have had a look since and would like to know if the shows are now available?

Stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos