Menu
hackney
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing channels

I have checked the status for my area and it says there are no faults.

But over the last few days some channels are not displaying eg BBC News (601) not available but HD BBC News is.

Then ITV3 disappeared.

What can the cause of this be?

Thanks

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing channels

Sounds like you might have a signal issue.

I would suggest that you report the fault by phone, 150 free if you have a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone (chargeable). You might, eventually, get a response from VM staff on this forum but it seems like it is currently taking up to two weeks for them to respond.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
hackney
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. The channels aren't consistently off, but needless to say weren't available during the time I had a series link set.

I know I should report it, but just didn't want the hassle of the standard replies that never address the issue.

I haven't been on the forum for a while but in the past, although not immediately, would get some help comment.

thanks again

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello hackney,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I have located your account and I can see there's a signal issue which could be causing this to happen so I would like to arrange for a technician to visit your property.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos