Menu
Bradamns
Settling in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Message 7403

Hi i missed my payment so have got a suspended service. I am unable to pay my bill until tomorrow. I am trying to watch the limited channels I have available to me but there is a constant message moving around the screen every 5-10 seconds that says " sorry there seems to be a problem. To fix please call on 150 from your Virgin media phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone... Also has a 4 digit number in the bottom right hand side that is 7403.. How do I get rid of this floating message so I can watch my tele?? Someone please help
0 Kudos
Bradamns
Settling in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Message 7403

Hi there i missed my payment so have got a suspended service. I am unable to pay my bill until tomorrow. I am trying to watch the limited channels I have available to me but there is a constant message moving around the screen every 5-10 seconds that says " sorry there seems to be a problem. To fix please call on 150 from your Virgin media phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone... Also has a 4 digit number in the bottom right hand side that is 7403.. How do I get rid of this floating message so I can watch my tele?? Someone please help
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Message 7403

You can't get rid of it until your bill has been paid and processed 

0 Kudos