Menu
Jacko1612
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Menu Systems Very Slow

Is there anyway to speed up the menu systems as they are very very slow. I mean, slow to the point of almost stopping.

For example today when I exited 'My Shows' which is only 18% to capacity by the way, by pressing the 'Enlarge window' it wiped clean the information on the screen leaving a base virgin backdrop and black preview window in the top right corner on my TV before finally going back to the TV show - but took 25 seconds to do this.

It's not the only menu system that operates very slower with frantic button pushing before anything kicks in...

I've only been a Virgin customer for around 8 months as I was a sky TV customer for numerous years and their HD box was 10 times quicker.

Very frustrating.

Thanks.
michaelhaith
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Menu Systems Very Slow

Mine is the same also moved from sky. Big mistake
Andyjl66
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The speed of the menu screens is ridiculously slow. Please resolve or I'm cancelling.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

We are aware that some customers may be experiencing slowness when using their TiVo® service.

Please click here for more information: Slow TiVo

Thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
fizz
Up to speed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Well it's on!y taken two months to come to the conclusion there is a problem with the software update. How long to fix I wander. I am getting sick and tired of daily cache clears and reboots.. it's no just some TiVo's is it either. i would say it's a high percentage.

0 Kudos