Menu
Fredblue
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Manageserieslink+

The new series link+ only seems to allow recording of a programme on one channel or all channels the programme is on e.g. I was recording Yes Minister series 2 on Yesterday  and then wanted to record series 1 showing on BBC2, doing this removed the link on Yesterday. Checking the options for the link seems to allow recording on one channel at a time or all channels the programme is being broadcast on and I don't really want to record on BBC2, BBC2 hd, BBC2AD, Yesterday and Yesterday+1.  Is it possible to just record those channels you actually want?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Manageserieslink+

All Channels won't record the same episode twice as long as there is valid episode information.

Instead it'll use your other Series Link+ preferences to record the episode from the channel that matches the preference e.g 'HD Always'.

If you delete an episode once you've finished watching it, TiVo will use existing TiVo logic for deleted episodes to decide whether to record it again on a different date and from a different channel.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Manageserieslink+

BenMcr wrote:

All Channels won't record the same episode twice as long as there is valid episode information.

Instead it'll use your other Series Link+ preferences to record the episode from the channel that matches the preference e.g 'HD Always'.

If you delete an episode once you've finished watching it, TiVo will use existing TiVo logic for deleted episodes to decide whether to record it again on a different date and from a different channel.

Not many channels having "valid episode information". Programmers should cope for worst case not hoping for best!!!! I 

Many people want to choose witch channals like old version , not excuses!!!! Many examples given where it not working.

Tivo logic re-records every 30 days. Not very logic.

0 Kudos