Menu
Shineright
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mail

I HAVE JUST RECEIVED A MISSIVE FROM VIRGIN ABOUT A PRICE INCREASE AND LIKE ALL VIRGIN MISSIVES THERE IS NO RETURN ADDRESS AS I WISH TO REPLY TO IT BY LETTER IN THE OLD FASHIONED WAY.

I AM IN MY 80 s AND NOT VERY PC LITERATE AND WOULD LIKE A REPLY TO MY LETTER,CAN SOMEONE SUPPLY AN ADDRESS ,THE PERSON WHO I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE TO IS MARK DAVIDSON IN CUSTOMER CARE.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Shineright
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Mail

THANK YOU PARROTPERSON VEY KIND OF YOU. M.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I found this. 

[MOD EDIT: Removed information] 

I'm sorry but I've no idea if it's current and my computer is playing up so i had trouble typing this . The Virgin Media bit should go after 'customer care but I my computer won't let me do it!

virgin media 

0 Kudos
Shineright
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

THANK YOU PARROTPERSON VEY KIND OF YOU. M.

0 Kudos
mikeybird
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I know I will lose my email account. This happened in 2012. I was forced to alter my email address. That was the end of my online world for several years. Billions of services lock down a person's identification by email address. 100% telecomms services to force a change of 'numba' Connections ripped out from underneath me, taking years, years, years and more years making an old ID unreachable. This puts cement into the letterflap hole of any premises, where the mailman CAN NOT deliver ANY VALUABLE material. I learnt the dread of an online service REQUIRES original ID to announce any new ID

Uprooted to a 'new home' makes the person unidentifyable until the fresh new letter sent to the person's original home which need to be received at the original home. There are workarounds, but not entirely. A lot is lost. I assume this is the next phase from Virgin to destroy broadcast credentials known throughout the globe.
I hope this might not happen when my current ID is restored? My bias is 99% likelihood that the worst is true.

I have been to the Sales Shop. I was offered a yellow Post-It leaf
with a smile and giggle that 'Everything is alright' I will be back there immediately

See earlier recent post from me today. I may follow another thread where appropriate.
0 Kudos