Menu
Robert1959
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Magic eye

Hi, I'm a newbie to Virgin.....well not just yet. I've got my installation taking place in the middle of March. I need some help? I'm currently with sky and have the full package. Sky box and tv in lounge, extra box in one room and 3 other TVs (bedroom, kitchen and dining room) the last 3 work off a tv link "Magic eye" so we can change channels when in one of those spaces. Can I use these with my virgin TiVo box? I spoke to the guy who took my order and he said I could but I need some reassuring. Also the magic eyes have the came with a sky controller.....any tips or advise welcomed. Can I use the sky controllers to switch channels even though it's a sky controller or would I have to go aske the TiVo controller with me? 

0 Kudos
MrEvilScot
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Magic eye

I think the the salesman doesn't understand how sky's magic eye works. I may just be being polite.

Firstly TiVo does not have a UHF modulator. This is the first thing on your shopping list. Next you will need a remote control transmitter unit. Best bet for both would be a reputable antenna company. Ask at a euronics centre for help, dixons will try to sell you sky.

I have had a lot of success with one for all remotes. And Logitech too... But they might be overkill. Once again euronics or a reputable antenna company. 

0 Kudos