Menu
Alang100
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Magic eye or not magic eye

Hi, I'm new to Virgin. X Sky!!
I have Virgin cable and 2 multi rooms,
TiVo down stairs and a TiVo and V+ boxes upstairs. Is it possible to, send a signal to from any of these boxes to my TVs in the kitchen, a bit like a magic eye?????
Cheers Alan
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Magic eye or not magic eye

Hi there Alang100, 

I'd like to take the opportunity to welcome you to the forums and thank you for your post. There are indeed some pieces of Third Party equipment on the market that would do the job however these are not something we would be able to support. I'm sure that there are people here that may use some video sending equipment who may be able to give you further advice. 

To help them out, are you looking at sending the signal in a Wired or Wireless method?

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Alang100
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Huw,
1st of all, thanks for the reply, and welcomes msg's from the forum! I am looking for equipment to either wired or wireless, presume wired would be better, but wireless easier!! Cheers Alan
0 Kudos
yorkshirecath
Up to speed
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I use a digisender that i got from Maplin. It wasn't cheap as it sends a high quality picture. The Tivo is connected to the box which is connected to the TV, the TV you want to send the picture too has a little box attached too, the sender. Seems to work well.

0 Kudos
Alang100
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cheers mi duck, I'll have a look!!
So I could quite easily transmit the picture from my TiVo box ( Living Room) to my Tv in the kitchen wirelessly and be able to switch channels n stuff with going into the living room?
Many thanks Alan! 😬
0 Kudos
yorkshirecath
Up to speed
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes you get a little sensor which goes in front of the TIVO so you can control it with the remote in another room

Alang100
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much, I'll have a look!!
0 Kudos