Menu
Vanna1
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Madam Secretary not recorded

We have just sat down to watch Madam Secretary, which records on Wednesday evening. It says that it was Madam Secretary recorded, gives the subject of the program, but what is there is Criminal Minds instead. Does anyone have any idea what could have happened? I record half a dozen programs each week, and this has never happened before!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Madam Secretary not recorded

Though we have no idea why the schedule was changed this happened for everyone it's  repeated on Wed 29th at midnight (I had the same issue) or you can watch it on catchup

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Though we have no idea why the schedule was changed this happened for everyone it's  repeated on Wed 29th at midnight (I had the same issue) or you can watch it on catchup

vircom
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Can also be watched via catch up/ on demand.
0 Kudos
NeilH1
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Bearing in mind the atrocities which occurred in London on Wednesday, I think Sky Living withdrew this programme as a mark of respect, because the storyline referred to terrorist bombings, and could have been classed as insensitive

0 Kudos
phawkes
Joining in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Madame Secretary showed as 1h5m recorded but actually recorded about the last five minutes of the programme - and my Tivo box has shown "Catch up temporarily unavailable - try again in a few minutes" for the last three days!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

phawkes wrote:

Madame Secretary showed as 1h5m recorded but actually recorded about the last five minutes of the programme - and my Tivo box has shown "Catch up temporarily unavailable - try again in a few minutes" for the last three days!

Madame Secretary wasn't broadcast, the show will now be aired at the usual time on Wednesday, the seem to have put the entire schedule a week behind due to the episode being about terrorism, I would imagine that as it wasn't broadcast ondemand is unable to show it but the virgin severs havn't been updated correctly 

vircom
Knows their stuff
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Strang, watched it the next day in our house via on demand/catch up?
0 Kudos
NeilH1
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

As I said six hours ago
0 Kudos
janescott22
Joining in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: on demand not working

I've had this message now for 2 days - have re opted everything but still no good. It's so annoying!
0 Kudos
vircom
Knows their stuff
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: on demand not working

Looks like we got in just before it was pulled from catch up. I guess you will just have to wait for the next regular showing.
0 Kudos