Menu
andioid28
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

MUBI on Virgin Media.

I subscribe to MUBI film streaming on my iMac and I would this service also on my tv.

I know there is a Netflix channel on my Virgin Media package - will there be one for MUBI soon.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: MUBI on Virgin Media.

From the MUBI website:

CAN I STREAM FILMS TO MY TV?
Yes, you can! With our iOS App you can use AirPlay to stream films to your Apple TV, and our Android App allows you to play films to your TV via Chromecast. Simply download the MUBI App on your phone or tablet to get started! We also have a MUBI app for Samsung Smart TV, Android TV and Amazon Fire TV.

Looks like you you may be able to Airplay to your TV but you will require an Apple TV connected to your TV.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: MUBI on Virgin Media.

Hi there andrioid28, 

Thank you for asking about MUBI, we don't have any information regarding this service at the moment, but we're always in discussions with different suppliers to bring more and more content to our TiVo® service, so who knows what the future will bring. 

Keep an eye on our News board (Click here to see the News board) as this is where we'll be discussing any new services. 

many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos