Menu
KingEglon
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Lower part of screen out of focus

I have a problem which seems to come and go a bit but is really annoying. The lower part of the screen when I am watching through the Tivo box goes out of focus. It is particularly noticeable with writing. It is on TV and the Tivo menu screens. It does not appear when watching TV not through the Tivo box. Any ideas? 

0 Kudos
jayess
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lower part of screen out of focus

Not sure but I think this query is on the wrong board.

0 Kudos
KingEglon
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yep, I chose the Tivo forum so I am surprised where is has ended up. Thanks for letting me know

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi KingEglon,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that the picture from your TiVo® is distorted. 

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your TiVo and all the levels and signals look good. I have sent a new signal to the box, so you will need to reboot it. 

If the picture is still distorted after this, there are a few more checks we need to do with you. The first is to try an alternative HDMI cable and if you are still having the same issue, then please try a different television with the TiVo if you can. 

Please let me know how this goes.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi KingEglon,

Just checking back with you as I haven't had a response from you.

Please let me know if I can help with the distorted picture issue you reported.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos